Hidden at the end of a winding dirt road and down an old set of stairs, lies a story.
A story of defiance and intuition, stewardship and joy. Written in wine, it whispers of people, place, seasons and adventures still to come.
It is a story worth sharing… over a few open bottles, of course.
And so, we invite you to join us on a journey of discovery and the ultimate Meadowbank experience – the Meadowbank Long Lunch.
Held on the last Sunday of every month (excluding December), the Meadowbank family will personally host an exploration in to what it took to be a pioneer in Tasmania; and where that defiance may one day take us all.
Immerse yourself in all that Meadowbank has to offer – a hidden vineyard set on the beautiful banks of the Derwent River, an historic homestead complete with private underground cellar, and the famous hospitality and generosity of the Ellis family. It will be an experience like no other.
Our Meadowbank Long Lunch is designed to be an intimate gathering and is available for a maximum of 12 people. Book a single ticket for yourself, or get together with a group of friends.
Your ticket includes:
- Vineyard walk and exploration with a member of the Meadowbank family;
- In-depth Meadowbank wine tasting (but not where you may expect);
- Sneak-peak and sample from our 150-year-old private cellar (home to 40+years of Meadowbank vintages);
- A seasonal and sumptuous Meadowbank-style feast, on a long table, accompanied by more wine.
A long and wonderful afternoon of pure indulgence, we welcome you in to our family and our home with open arms.
COST – $165 PER PERSON
CURRENT DATES AVAILABLE:
- Sunday 28th NOV 2020 (sold out)
- Sunday 31st JAN 2021 (sold out)
- Sunday 28th FEB 2021 (sold out)
- Sunday 28th MAR 2021 (sold out)
- Sunday 25th APR 2021 (sold out)
- Sunday 30th MAY 2021 (sold out)
To reserve tickets, please click on the Long Lunch that you would like to attend above.
For all other enquiries, or to ask about a private Long Lunch group booking, please contact Mardi Ellis –firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!