Hidden at the end of a winding dirt road and down an old set of stairs, lies a story.
A story of defiance and intuition, stewardship and joy. Written in wine, it whispers of people, place, seasons and adventures still to come.
It is a story worth sharing… over a few open bottles, of course.
And so, we invite you to join us on a journey of discovery and the ultimate Meadowbank experience – the Meadowbank Long Table Lunch.
Held on the last Sunday of every month (excluding December), the Meadowbank family will personally host an exploration in to what it took to be a pioneer in Tasmania; and where that defiance may one day take us all.
Come and immerse yourself in all that Meadowbank has to offer – a hidden vineyard set on the beautiful banks of the Derwent River, a historic homestead complete with private underground cellar, the famous hospitality and generosity of the Ellis family – it will be an experience like no other.
Our Meadowbank Long Table Lunch is designed to be an intimate gathering and is available for a maximum of 10 people. Book a single ticket for yourself, or get together with a group of your friends.
Your ticket includes:
- Vineyard walk and exploration with a member of the Meadowbank family;
- In-depth Meadowbank wine tasting (but not where you may expect);
- Sneak-peak and sample from our 150-year-old private cellar;
- A seasonal and sumptuous Meadowbank-style feast, on a long table, accompanied by more wine.
A long and wonderful afternoon of pure indulgence, we welcome you in to our family and our home with open arms.
COST – $165 PER PERSON
CURRENT DATES AVAILABLE:
- Sunday 28th November 2020 (sold out)
- Sunday 31st January 2021 (10 available)
- Sunday 28th February 2021 (10 available)
- Sunday 28th March 2021 (10 available)
For all enquiries or to reserve a space, please contact Mardi Ellis – email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!